Thursday, July 31, 2008

One more Day

I just have to get through Today!!!!!!! Spencer will be here TONIGHT....Super LATE, I hope I can stay awake :) I almost think Sage is more Excited because she is finally getting her PURSE......She is in LOVE with it!! This is what she told me.....
Sage: Mom I want to go to China
Me: Why do you miss Daddy????
Sage: No I want to get my Purse
Me: You don't want to go see Dad....he has your purse????
Sage: Dad has my purse........I want to go see him NOW!!!!!

I will definitely have pictures of Sage with her Purse Tomorrow!!!!!

4 comments:

Perry Family said...

AHHH! That is the cutest purse ever...hey Spencer...I think we need to get one for Bryanna...what do you charge for flying all the way over there and back just for the cutest purse in the whole world? LOL!! I bet Sage will even sleep with it!!! I guess there are some perks to traveling!! I'm excited that you finally get your husband back!

Christina said...

Loooooove it! What a cute little purse! Dang...I should've told Spence to get me one for my birthday!:) Next trip! I bet you are on the COUNT DOWN! It's 9:15...only a few more hours to go! WHOOHOOO!!! You did it! Spencer owes you BIG TIME!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Sage is probably in heaven this morning with her new purse. And, I'm sure you are feeling better to...having him back home. Hope you have a really good day because you deserve it. Also, a big huge thank you for coming over yesterday.

Erinn said...

hahahaa! Precious!