Sunday, August 3, 2008

Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home......YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surprise!!!!!! We had a little Surprise Party for Spencer on Friday Night!!!!! His Birthday was July 18Th but he was in China.....So I had to make it up to him somehow. It was fun I made his Favorite Peach Cobbler and we had Ice Cream and Cookies. I think there were MORE kids than adults......It was way to funny to watch everyone yell SURPRISE, and throw balloon's at him!!!!!! He was really surprised, he had NO IDEA that he was getting a party...YAY

Gavin has his first taste of Rice Cereal........He was a fan!!!!! But he was HUNGRY.....and he could not get enough in his mouth to feel FULL , so he got frustrated!!! Well try again Tomorrow

Sage is in LOVE with her purse!!!!! She ate breakfast with it......Went to Costco with it, Drove around town with it. It did not leave her side ALL DAY!!!!! I cannot believe how much she loves it, Wherever she goes the purse comes too :)
That's all......what a Weekend :O

6 comments:

DMN said...

Man, I forgot Brad is older then Spencer, only by a few months. Gavin is getting so big. We are gonna try and go up to Provo in a month or two for my friends baby's blessing so we will see if can come see you guys! Sage is so cute with her purse!

Chandra said...

Oh my gosh! Those pics of Sage with her purse are soooooo adorable! You are so lucky to have a little girl/princess! :-) Happy Birthday Spenc!!! We miss you guys!

Perry Family said...

How fun...what a wonderful wife to through him a little surprise party! And I do love Sage's purse, she looks so grown up holding it:) I really need to get one for Bryanna!! Spencer...when are you going back to China?

Linz said...

Gracie has been carrying my old purse around the house and with us on errands for the last few months too! It is absolutely hilarious to me, especially to see what she thinks she needs to pack inside of it.

Ryan & Keri said...

Yea for husbands coming home! I'm so glad you made it through! And what a fun suprise party!! Those are the best! (Is Gavin really big enough to be eating solids already--so sad.)

Erinn said...

Awww!! SO CUTE!! Yea for good times :)