Sunday, August 31, 2008

What a Party!!!!!

We had a party for Sage tonight. We had and all the Cousins and Aunts and Uncles and G-MA and Papa Allred here, and BOY did we have lots of fun!!!! We had Pizza, Spinach Artichoke Dip and Chips, Salad and Veggies for Dinner. Then we let the kids play It was raining and super Yucky outside so, Spencer started up his NEW BAND in the basement.......It was hilarious to watch them all playing guitars and playing the piano and Dance around like CRAZIES......My favorite was Spiderman Maddie :) I have video of it too!!!! Then we ate Lots of Chocolate Cake and Ice Cream.......Sage LOVED it :) And then we opened MORE presents......That girl is SO SPOILED!!!!!! She is lucky to have so many people that love her. Thanks everyone for Coming!!!! I loved watching all the Sweet little princesses we had running around!!!!! Of the 10 Cousins 6 are Girls and 4 Boys...... Sorry Desmond and Caleb, You had lots of girlly pink princess stuff to deal with tonight :) I don't think Grayson and Gavin minded much!!!! I love the pic of Desmond wearing the Crown.....He asked for it :) One Party down......One more to go!!!!! Caleb's Birthday is on the 13Th of September. I better not get a party on the 11Th, I am already Partied out for the month, I just want a quiet night OUT with my Man.....hint hint :)

2 comments:

Perry Family said...

WOW, looks like so much fun! Sage is such a little princess, I love that she has on her birthday tiara!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Looks like tons of fun. Yes, I have to agree the tiara's are perfect for the occasion. Happy Birthday Sage!!!