Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lost Pictures

I "LOST" These pictures......They were taken back in JUNE when we went on a fun little picnic and hike in the mountains!!!!!!!! It was so much fun, Caleb had a blast playing with the Rocks and throwing them into the River.....Boys do LOVE to get Dirty!!!!!!! I think we should go on another little hike before it gets tooo cold :( Dang Winter............ I really enjoyed this Summer, but I know winter is FAST approaching and I am NOT looking forward to it. OK enough with the winter talk...I am starting to get sad :( I love these Pictures I cannot believe that I "LOST " them. Some of them look like they could have been taken on the Show LOST......our favorite Show!!!! My Sweeties
Look at this rock Mom!!!!!!!

On a Little Hike


Throwing Rocks

Getting toes Wet......Does he like it??????

NOPE :(


too cute

2 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Cute Pics. And, yes...enough talking about winter!!! ;)

Perry Family said...

Its so wonderful you found them, they are as precious as gems! You've got to give me some pointers on your digi scrapping!