Friday, August 15, 2008

Say Chicken?????

I was telling Caleb and Sage to say cheese........Caleb then said I don't want to say Cheese, I want to say Chicken!!!!!! I started laughing so HARD, Where does he come up with this stuff????? can you believe it Gavin is ALMOST 5 months old!!!!!!! Were does the time go REALLY people I feel like I just had him yesterday......
I just love their smiley little faces :)

4 comments:

Perry Family said...

They all look so much a like! And it helps to dress the boys in matching shirts! What beautiful babies!

Valerie said...

They are so cute! I feel the same way about Paige, almost 6 months!!! Feels like yesterday.

Chandra said...

Wow! 5 months already?? Those kids are adorable!!! Oh I just cant get enough!!!
PS I took Parker to the gym today, I was brave since I remember you saying you did that, but it was too close to his nap and he didn't last long. But I think he will really like it!

Ryan & Keri said...

What cute kids, and that's so funny about "chicken"! I can't believe how much Gavin is starting to look like your other two.