Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fun in the Sun


I have been having a really hard time dealing with the thought that SUMMER is already over!!!!!!!! In another week it will be September and in Utah that means it gonna be Chilly outside :(
I am however excited that Caleb and Sage are going to be starting Pre School soon. I am looking forward to dealing with just ONE!!!!!! Even if it is just for three hours, three days a week :) Oh man it's going to be Easy, I am planing on doing ALL trips to the grocery store while they are in School. I cannot handle all of them at once anymore......especially at the grocery store. I have to tell them no Cookies.....No Cake.....No Ice Cream......No.......No......No. And after what happened last week, I am not sure they will let Sage come back :0 Lets just say she went into the store with dry underwear and came out with wet underwear. Not fun, I felt bad for any one else who was within 100 feet of me. When she gets her "princess" dress wet she can SCREAM pretty loud :0
So back to our day, we tried to spend lots of time outside! Even Gavin enjoyed himself in his bouncer!!!!!! We washed all the Cars, Cleaned out the garage and re seeded the back 10 feet of our backyard.....It was really patchy!!!! I am already looking forward to next Summer......Dreading the Snow and everything that comes with it....All the layering, jackets, boots, hats, gloves.....It's going to take an hour to get everyone out of the house!!!!!!! So I am going to try and enjoy the LAST few days Of Summer before they are GONE

2 comments:

Perry Family said...

I didn't realize how much work it is if you live in the snow!! Well, I'm happy that you guys are enjoying the last few weeks of summer anyway!

Ryan & Keri said...

I hate to say this, but I'm so excited for summer to end, so that we can play outside again. Some days, it's been 105 degrees with like 85-95% humidity--CRAZINESS!!! The only way to get through it is to crank the AC, which costs a fortune, or to go to the pool(a very stressful event with my children). Anyway, I guess enjoy the sun up there while you can.