Caleb and Sage started pre-school yesterday!!!!!! What happened to my babies????? They were so EXCITED to go to school. They have school Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9am-10:45!!!!!!!! I did not even have to tell them what was going to happen.....Caleb informed ME that I was to drop them off at school and them I had to go home and them I could come back and get him later. Caleb and Sage LOVE their teacher Miss Holly and are already making some new friends!!!!! Sage was a little bit upset yesterday when I told her that Gavin could not go with her........She said but Gavin is going to be SO lonely mama he HAS to come with us :) What a big sis looking out for her LITTLE brother already!!!!!! Caleb could not get out of the car fast enough when we got there.....he tripped getting out and did not seem to care one bit :0 He just kept on going......no time to waste when School is starting :)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Awwww....cute!!!
Caleb is the man. He is so handsome! Sweet Sage, so kind to think about Gavin. I am so happy for them!! Pre-school is the best!!
OMG! I can't believe you have kids in school! Wow! That must be nice! I'm so glad they are enjoying it! They are sooooo cute! Oh I miss them!!!
Bryanna started as well, it is so exciting to see them in school! I love their outfits, so adorable, and their backpacks are cute too!
They look adorable! What a little mommy Sage is...looking after Gavin like that.
They both look so cute. That's wonderful that they're in the same class. Does that mean that they will be in the same grade always?
Post a Comment