Friday, September 5, 2008

Love this Boy

Check out this cute BOY!!!!! My friend did the cutest photo shoot with Gavin today and I LOVE the pictures she got!!!!!!! She really needs to start her own Business. I cannot wait until she takes our family pictures, It has been almost a YEAR!!!!! And I cannot wait to get one of our WHOLE family, Gavin included :)
Gavin 5 1/2 Months
I LOVE her fireplace!!!!!
Look at that face :) this picture really captures his personality

Ooooohhhhh
Look at that DROOL......It NEVER stops :)


3 comments:

Perry Family said...

The pic on the fireplace is awesome, so creative, I love it! Gavin is ADORABLE! those are the sweetest pictures.

Ryan & Keri said...

These are so darling of Gavin. What a sweet boy! They make me just want to grab some of that chunk and touch his soft cheeks! What a cutie!

Chandra said...

Awwww! So cute! That's a really adorable pic on the mantel! So sweet!!!