WOW my little man is FOUR!!!!!! How did that happen???? I thought I should write down Caleb's birth story too.....So Here it goes!!!!!!!
The night before he was born I was having a really hard time sleeping.....I thought that I was having some Braxton Hicks Contractions because they were REALLY irregular to begin with. Then by about 6am They started coming every 5 minutes.....I woke Spencer up and we were trying to decide what to do. I HAD CLUE, It was my first baby and I had no idea what NORMAL was so......I remember we called Spencer's sis and she said if they are coming every 5 minutes go to the hospital so that is what we did. I hurried and packed a small bag with just a few things and we were off . I got there at about 7 am, and it got crazy real QUICK......I was checked out and told I was already 5 cm!!!!! Wow he was coming NOW.........We were only at the Hospital THREE hours before he was born. He was SIX WEEKS early!!!!! And really healthy for being that early. He was in the hospital for only a WEEK he had Jaundice and only needed help with his eating and making sure he was gaining weight.
He was born at 9:53 am





4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BE-OP! Welcome to the big 4!!!! Such a handsome boy!!
Happy Birthday Caleb!! I love the pic of him getting into the sink...such cute chubby legs and tummy! How amazing for you to deliver him so fast...glad you went to the hospital when you did! :)He's SO handsome...hope you all enjoy the day!
Oh lil Caleb!!! Such a man now! I can't believe it! Soon he'll be serving a mission in Taiwan! Well, not that soon I guess... He is so handsome Mona Kay. You make very good looking babies! Give him a squeeze from me!! I miss him!!!! xoxoxoxo
Wow! He is so cute! Happy Birthday Caleb. I can't believe he was your first and you delivered so fast!
Post a Comment