Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Bad Mommy
I feel like such a horrible mother. Caleb's 4Th birthday is in 3DAYS and I have NOTHING planed for him. Not a Party.......No Presents.......Nothing!!!!!!! I feel HORRIBLE . I feel even worse because I did the SAME thing Last year. Sage got lots of presents and a party and Caleb did not get much of anything. We actually went HOUSE HUNTING last year on his b-day.......it was the first time we saw the house we are now living in :) Well back to Caleb's b-day, What should I do?????? I want to do something for him but, three days is not enough time to plan a party and get his friends to actually come.....Poor Baby. And people always told me the oldest gets SPOILED.....in our house it is the middle child that is getting SPOILED ROTTEN :0 What oh What should I do???????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wait, I thought you were doing a little pirate party? No? Invite your friends little boys, and maybe one other little boy from church. It doesn't have to be anything extravagant! Let me rack my brain, and I will see if I can come up with some ideas.
Something that's super FUN and EASY, call some of his friend's mom's and invite them to a Chuck E Cheese party...call first to see if you can book a party there! It's a quick fix for not a lot of time!! And they will love it. That's what I did for Bryanna's b-day this year, we moved right around that time...poor kids! Hope it all goes well!! I'm sure it will be a great day whatever you do!
AWWW Poor Caleb! At least he is such an angel that he probably doesnt even mind. You know, I heard from somewhere that the number one thing young kids asked for in a parent was one on one time. Maybe you and Spenc can each take caleb out and do something fun and buy a toy and then that night take the whole fam somewhere fun for dinner or do something fun for dinner (ie: eating on the kitchen floor) and then watch Calebs favorite movie and eat tons of cake! MAN, That sounds good to me! Can I come!!!??? But seriously Mona Kay! What about YOUR birthday!!!! Tomorrow!!!!!! What about you!!!!??? :-)
I love the idea of a daddy and mommy and Caleb date...you can plan a family and friends party for another weekend.
Your birthday is in 49 minutes....my time! Happy early birthday!! Hope you have a few minutes to rest and enjoy...
Post a Comment