We went to Park City for our Anniversary!!!!! It was so nice to be able to get away for the weekend without the kids :) We left Saturday Morning and came back Sunday Afternoon. It was the best trip we have been on in 5 YEARS!!!! OK so maybe it's the only trip we have taken since our honeymoon, but it was still lots of fun. My favorite part was being able to SLEEP without any interruptions!!!! I could have stayed in bed all day :) It was so relaxing being able to walk around and eat out without the kids. By Sunday afternoon I was really missing them, It was great to come home and hear about their FUN weekend with Grandma and Grandpa!!!!!!! The weather was AMAZING, I was a little worried that it was going to be TOO COLD there but it was just right!!!!! I loved all the gorgeous Fall colors, all the trees were different shades of yellow and orange and red and green. I forget how pretty the fall is until it's happening :)
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That looks like SO MUCH FUN! good for you to get away with no kids! THose are the times when you feel like girlfriend, instead of a wife, mother of 3...etc! SO happy you could do it!
Happy Anniversary!! Great pics. And, I was there too this weekend. The weather was perfect and the fall leaves were great. Sooo happy that you got to get away together!
Awwwww! Fall! There's one good thing about Utah! We dont get fall here, or in Vegas. Looks like you guys had a very nice, very deserving weekend retreat! Those pics of you guys are gorgeous!
Sounds like a fun trip! You have a darling family
Post a Comment