Spencer and Mona-Kay We were Married in the Las Vegas Nevada Temple on September 27th 2003. We have a wonderful family that is not so little anymore. I could not imagine life without our Four little monkeys, Caleb, Sage, Gavin and Laurel. They are sometimes challenging, but worth it! I have a great husband he is truly my best friend. I cannot imagine Life any Different.
President Gordon B. Hinckley: "You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."
"Perhaps most significant of all classrooms is the classroom of the home. It is in the home that we form our attitudes, our deeply held beliefs. It is in the home that hope is fostered or destroyed. Our homes are the laboratories of our lives. What we do there determines the course of our lives when we leave home. Dr. Stuart E. Rosenberg wrote in his book The Road to Confidence, 'Despite all new inventions and modern designs, fads and fetishes, no one has yet invented, or will ever invent, a satisfying substitute for one's own family.' " Thomas S. Monson, Ensign, Nov. 1991
1 comment:
I LOVE this picture too! SOOOO SWEET!
Post a Comment