Saturday, September 27, 2008

5 Years Later

Today is our 5 Year Anniversary!!!!! I cannot believe it has been that long, It seems like just yesterday we were Married. And now he we are 5 years later with Three adorable Kids!!!!
Time sure does fly, I cannot wait to see where we are in another 5 YEARS.


Another year to create
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy about each other.
Another year to build
a life rich in love and laughter.
Another year to strengthen
a marriage that defines "forever."

By Joanna Fuchs

4 comments:

Chandra said...

OK I want to see some pics from over the years! You know, like a dating one and a wedding one and then one for each of the previous 4 years! yay! (and tell Spenc you want to come out to cali for your anniversary!) :-)

Troop 2531 said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you have a great day!

Perry Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are so cute together!

Julianne said...

No, no ,no...tell him you want to come to New York for your anniversary. (Totally joking Chandra ;)

I'm so proud about you two...Happy Anniversary.