Thursday, September 18, 2008

6 months old

Yep GAVIN is 6 months old already!!!!!! I cannot believe it :0 Over the last month or so his Personality has really started coming through. He finds his Brother and Sister HILARIOUS!!!!! Mostly Sage.........he laughs just Looking at her sometimes :) It must be from all the "FLUFFS" he gets from her. He is turning into such a funny little baby, I LOVE it!!!! He is getting REALLY close to sitting up....not quite there yet, we are working on it. And he LOVES to eat baby food......he is a BIG fan of his Veggies....Peas, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans.....he LOVES them ALL!!!! He is such a GREAT little Brother to Caleb and Sage they ADORE HIM and I could not be happier!!!!!!!


Sage giving a little "FLUFF"





yummy FINGERS

Yep Sage taught him a trick......How to Suck your Thumb!!! Thanks Sagie

My SWEET 6 month old

4 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

The fluffing makes me laugh. The thumb sucking is cute, but such a bad habit. (I was one who sucked my thumb past the legal age!!)

But, dang you and Spenc can make dang cute babies!!

Chandra said...

Awww! 6 months??? That's not possible! He is DARLING!!!

Julianne said...

Ahhhhh... I miss him! He is such a doll Mona. I love the thumb sucking and I want to kiss his sweet little face! Love you guys!

Erinn said...

Precious!!! :)