This Friday's Cookie was Snickerdoodles.......YUMMY. They are one of my all time Favorites!!!!! I am trying to get back into baking more....I was kinda slacking this Summer. So my fall resolution is to bake the kiddos cookies at least once a week.....OK really it's gonna be more like every other week!!!!!!! Here is my favorite Recipe for Snickerdoodles :)
1/2 cup Butter Softened
1 Cup plus 2 tablespoons Sugar, divided
1 Egg
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 Cups Flour
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1teaspoon cinnamon
In a large mixing bowl, Cream butter and 1 cup Sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in Egg and vanilla. Combine the Flour, Baking Soda, Cream of tartar; gradually add to the creamed mixture. in a small bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining sugar.
Shape the dough into 1 in balls; roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. place 2 in apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375 for 10-12 min or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield 2 1/2 dozen


4 comments:
YUM!!!
Those are some great up close pictures of the cookies! I love snickerdoodles!! They are fun to bake! I will have to try that recipe, I bake cookies way too often, but I succumb to Mark's requests...and the kids! Thanks for sharing!
They look de-lish. And the close-up pics turned out great! Maybe I need to stop by and make sure they are as good as they look! ;)
Great family photos! I love your family walking on the road.
Post a Comment