SMILING :)
I could not get Gavin to STOP smiling yesterday........it was the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!
Ohhhh how I LOVE this Happy Boy :)
He is constantly smiling and Laughing, He loves to play with toys now, He has TWO favorites a little puppy and the cutest little turtle Aunt Sue gave him :) He is usually happy as long as he has a toy to look at. He is starting to get SO BIG I am curious how much he weighs.....His 4 month check-up is on the 30Th of July!!!!!! I'll let you know what the damage is then....I'm thinking at least 15 pounds!!!!!! So Spencer and Everyone else who is reading this Hope you Love the pictures as much as I do :)


4 comments:
I love those pictures!!! SO CUTE!! WOW! Time has flown, I can't believe he is already 4months!! You make having three kids look easy! You rock!!
Handsome little cuss! Yay for happy babies!
What a cute boy!
He looks so big. I just hope he remembers who I am when I finally come home. Just a couple more days!!!
Spencer
Post a Comment