Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tommorow!!!!!!

GOOD NEWS.......We will be in LAS VEGAS TOMORROW!!!!!! Caleb and Sage are SUPER excited to be going......they cannot stop talking about it. Really I am just as excited about it as they are. It has been a really long time, the longest we have gone without going back since we have moved TWO YEARS AGO!!!!! Our last trip was back in January......WOW that's six months people!!!!!! Way too long, if you ask me :) I cannot wait to "show" Gavin around town, and feed him via mama milk to the best food on Earth......In-and Out Burger, and the TONS of Mexican food I plan on inhaling!!!!! We are planning on staying for about 5 days....yea!!!!!
Let me know if anyone wants to get together, WE would love to see everyone we can while we are there!!!!!

Then the BAD NEWS........Spencer is leaving for ANOTHER trip to China and Taiwan as soon as we get back :( it going to be a LONG trip too.......12 days!!!! (not his usual 7 days) I am just glad we will still be able to go to Vegas....it could be worse right?????

5 comments:

DMN said...

Hey, we are gonna be camping tomorrow, but call me on your way home! I wanna see the kids, it has been way too long.

Perry Family said...

We would love to see you guys!!!you can email me your phone numbers: stacyanchan@hotmail.com
Hope you have a safe drive!! and see you soon!

jamieBEE said...

give me a call! lets get together!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Hope you having fun in Vegas...I miss going there too. And, have an extra in-and-out burger for me. Ok, 12 days is along time. You have my number right? Call me if you ever need anything, help with the kids, dinner or whatever!

DLonna said...

Hope you are having fun in Vegas!