Today my Big Brother decided to share his popcorn with me (Mom was in the bathroom)!!!!! It was so exciting to have something other than Mommy's Milk in my mouth.........When Mom came back she saw Caleb trying to put MORE popcorn in my mouth......She got REALLY MAD at Caleb. Mom took a picture of me and the popcorn.......It sure was yummy!!!!!!!!
Caleb got a Time Out.........He was not very Happy about it either!!!!!! I was happy to know that I have a great Big Brother who likes to share his treats with me. Maybe he wont get into trouble once I get a little bit older :) So that was my day.....Hopefully I can have some more popcorn soon (I need to get working on some Teeth first)Love Gavin :)


7 comments:
ha ha ha Oh Mona Kay, that totally made my day! You are so funny!
Little Caleb....just sharing with his baby bro! Isn't it sad when you have to get mad at them for "sharing"?? Ugh. I hate doing that. Give those two sweet boys smooches from me!
Poor Cub, he was just trying to share with his brother!
This is so funny. Deep insights from Baby Gavin. We see the world totally different!
I just love older siblings, always trying to give them pieces of their grub, even when they can't chew:) Too funny!!!
I used to tell Carter not to feed Paige because she didn't have teeth. The other day I asked her if she wanted to go get ice cream with us, and Carter told me "no, Paige doesn't have teeth!"
Funny kids!
Sweet Cubby Cabe. Love that little boy....and Gavin too...and Sagie too!
Post a Comment