
We are learning our LETTERS!!!! Today we actually did 2 letters O and A !!!!!! It was really fun to watch him write his letters, tomorrow we are going to try the letter C and L. My goal is to have him start writing his name before his 4Th birthday September 13Th. Good thing he only has to learn 5 letters to write his name :) I feel bad he is going to miss the cut-off for school by 13 days do he wont start kindergarten until he is ALMOST 6!!!!! At least he will be the OLDEST one in his class....And Sage will be the youngest. YEP they will be starting school the SAME YEAR!!!!! It's gonna be fun :)


5 comments:
No way! They are staring school the same year? That's crazy! But I'm sure it will be easier in the end. Wow, both kids out of the house at the same time! Lucky you!
Holy cow! I didn't realize they were both starting at the same time. That is crazy they are gonna be in the same grade!!
I remember teaching 2 little girls in my class who everyone just assumed were twins, but nope!! They were just siblings with really close birthdays =o) They were very competitive!!
Those letters are looking pretty good! Keep up the good work!
I think he has mastered the 'o'. Crazy they will be in the same grade but hopefully easier for you with the homework.
How fun!! Looks like you are preparing them well!! Hope you had a great time in Vegas!!
Post a Comment