Saturday, July 19, 2008
7 days down....12 to go
It has almost been a whole week.....time has gone by pretty fast, and I am actually RELAXED and not completely stressed out. Thanks mostly to my GREAT helper Rachel :) I don't think I'm going to let her go home!!!!! She got here on Friday afternoon and what a difference she makes!!!! Caleb and Sage are LOVING her too.....It's pretty cute how much they love Rachel!!!! I will take some pictures of them tomorrow. Today we went to Ikea and had some lunch, It was SUPER yummy and I will say it again....I LOVE IKEA!!!!! Here is my latest reasoning, We had just got there....Sage was wearing underwear and said she had to go potty, So We all went into the Family bathroom and she managed to pee all over her undies..While sitting on the potty........Good thing I had diapers. So I put a diaper on her and lucky for me not more than 30 minutes later she had pooped. So back to the bathroom, and I realized I FORGOT to bring wipes........Thinking about how I am going to handle this problem I remember that Ikea has FREE diapers, If you forget to bring your own, maybe they have wipes too......YEP I was beyond excited. I have never been that excited to see a package of wipes in my whole life. It was such a great day!!!!!!!!! Yea for Ikea, I love you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lucky! Send her my way once Spencer comes home, I hear those Fabbi girls are good little mommies.
So glad you are surviving, and doing it so well:) and three cheers for ikea, it was your lucky day!! Potty training can be so stressful...but places like that can totally help us moms with little babies!!
Post a Comment