Thursday, July 17, 2008

5 days down......14 to go

Today we took lots of pictures......
Caleb and Sage finally ate their dinner.....at 7:30 pm!!!!!! It was sitting out for two hours before they realized that they were hungry. I made broccoli Salad and they ate THREE BOWLS FULL!!!!!! Amazing, I got sage to eat broccoli that girl is NOT a big fan of the veggies....the only one she loves is Corn :) Hopefully she will keep eating it.....I LOVE the stuff :)

I got a couple cute pictures of Gavin, He was SUPER GOOD today. I don't think I heard him cry at all.....again Amazing :)

Giving Gavin some Kisses.....ALWAYS SWEET :)

Happy Birthday Daddy we LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Hope you have a happy birthday while you are in China!!!!!! Try to have some fun today.......But not TOO much Fun :) We will have a party when you get home.....Do you want a Peach Cobbler or Cheesecake?????? Hey if you cannot decide I will make you BOTH!!!!!! Love ya So Much, Have a fun Day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it and i miss you so much.
Spencer

Erinn said...

You have such a cute family! I love the last photo, precious!!