Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged Again

Thanks Chandra :) This one was pretty Fun

THREE FEARS:
1)I have a Horrible FEAR of BEES......I hate the sound of them when they fly near you, I hate to be anywhere near them. When ever I get close to bees I start running like a little girl :) It's pretty funny to watch I'm Sure!!!!!!!!
2) I used to FEAR being alone.......I have had to get over this Fear. It has taken some time but I think that for the most part I am OK when I am all Alone. I still get lonely :( but I'm not Afraid!!! 3) Spiders.....Spiders.....Spiders......eeewwww

THREE JOYS:
1) My Kids....Caleb, Sage and Gavin!!!! They are the Best Joy and Challenge in my Life :)
2) Going to Vegas ALWAYS makes me Happy......I wish I could spend MORE time there!!!!!
3) Spending time with my Family....And alone time with Spencer!!! He will be home on Thursday :) That will be my greatest Joy of the Month for Sure!!!!!!!!

THREE OBSESSIONS
1) I'm totally OCD when it comes to being organized and clean. I love to tidy up the house and even look forward to deep cleaning.
2) I love to TiVo my favorite shows, Reality TV for the most part....I know I cannot help myself for getting Sucked in. My favorites are The Mole, Survivor, Big Brother, Hells Kitchen, Amazing Race, Wipe Out, Jon and Kate +Eight (on the long days this show always makes me feel better), and Last Comic Standing......I have given up on the Bachelor, and I cannot get into all the dancing shows!!!!!!
3) I think I'd have to admit that I'm obsessed with reading Stephanie Meyer books...Only a couple more days!!!!!!!
Chandra I totally STOLE all your answers......I guess we have too much in common :)

THREE RANDOM FACTS:
1) I have had Tortilla Chips and Mayaco Sauce for DINNER at LEAST 10 times since Spencer has been in China!!!!!!!! I have gone through a 3 POUND bag of chips......That's allot of Chips :)
2) I cannot sleep if I know that there are Dishes in the Sink, or Laundry that is not folded, If someone spills ANYTHING "crumby" on the Carpet I vacuum it up within 5 minutes.....Or I will GO CRAZY!!!!!!!
3) I have a hard time sleeping if Spencer is not home.....i have been replaced him with my GINORMOUS body pillow so the bed is not as empty!!!!!! Thanks Jubie for letting me borrow it, It is STILL being used :)

THREE GOALS
1) So on a GREAT Vacation With Spencer for our 5 year anniversary :)
2) Visit Scott, Jube, Ella and Pais in New York!!!!!!
3) Make it through TWO more days without Spencer...........I can do it :)

Tag Lindsay, and Julianne.......My Favorite new Blogger Buddies ENJOY!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

We DO have a lot in common! I totally could have stollen all the rest of your answers! ha ha I'm so happy that Spenc will be home tomorrow! Yay! And for that 5 year anniversary trip... our door is always open. Beach anyone???