Today We.........Ate Cheerios's for breakfast, played outside I tried to pull some weeds.....While I was busy doing that.....the kids tried to fill up the elephant pool and got naked in the backyard...Good times!!!!!! Then we had lunch......Cannot remember what we ate????? Maybe I forgot to feed them LUNCH!!!!! DANG IT.....I did forget to feed them lunch, Oh well watcha gonna do?????? Then we got ready for church, At church they announced that they are splitting the ward NEXT week and that we will be in our NEW Building on the 27Th OF JULY!!!!!! Caleb is saying the opening prayer n Primary next week.....well see how that goes :O Then after church we came home and ate PASTA for dinner the kids ate every bite so they got a piece of chocolate!!!!!! We got our Jams on and Sage started telling me a 6pm that she was TIRED.....so i had them wait until 7pm to go to bed, and I have not heard a peep since then.....Even Gavin went to bed at about 7:45!!!!!!!!! Yea for quiet time :)
Speaking of Gavin........He has started Spiting up ALLOT!!!!!!! Today he spit up at least 6 times......Three outfit changes were needed. As you know he NEVER spits up......I wonder what his deal is????
Sage.....Wore underwear ALL DAY and stayed dry EVEN AT CHURCH!!!!!!!! She asked about you.......about 1000 times!!!!!! I told her you were flying to China but She told me that you were in the basement playing "boom" and went there to look for you twice.....so sweet!!!!!
I know this picture was taken in Vegas, But I just wanted you to be able to see Gavin's cute little Smile while you are gone :)
Miss you TONS.....Call us when you get there


2 comments:
That is so sweet that Sage misses her Daddy! Awwww Mona kay, hang in there, you're doing great, as always! You're an amazing mom and Spenc is lucky to have you!!! Take a road trip to So Cal if you need a break! ha ha Miss you!!!
That is awesome. I love the messages from the kids. I miss you guys a TON! I am a lucky guy to have such a great wife and kids. Keep the messages coming!
I love you guys!
Daddy
Post a Comment