
OK so for AS LONG as I can remember Spencer has been cutting his own hair!!!!!! 5+ years now And up until today he has done an AMAZING JOB!!!!!! So today when he cut his hair and Caleb's hair I did not think to look at it (because it always turns out great)
I wondered what happened, and it's turns out that our number 2 trimmer attachment broke so this is what happened.......He would not believe me that it really looked that bad so I had to take a picture so he could see it for himself!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU BABE....Thanks for making me laugh :)


4 comments:
That is hilarious! Brad too cuts his own hair & occasionally he misses a spot. Once there was a big enough clump that I was able to make a little pony tail!
My hubby cut his hair the day before our wedding!!! Luckily you could only see his little bald spot he gave himself from the back, so he looked fine in the pictures =o)
Scott couldn't stop laughing while he was reading that! What did Spencer end up doing?
This happened to me when I was cutting Tyler's hair once. He insists that I cut it to save money and usually it turns out great. Well one day the #2 or 3 or whatever I was using broke and so to match the messed up part I had to cut his hair really short to cover the problem and then he had to wear a hat till it grew out. I was so embarrassed and hoped he would go in to get it done after that but no he still insists that I cut it! Crazy boy!
Post a Comment