Thursday, July 24, 2008
24th of July?????
Today is the 24Th of July, did not have a clue.......I was sitting on my couch trying to relax and there are NON-STOP fireworks!!!!!!! I was really starting to wonder what is going on here????? Ohhhh that's right I live in UTAH.....This is some kind of CRAZY Holiday here. I am sure for all my Vegas Buddies there are NO fireworks happening there....am I right???????? Well I am glad I figured it out, Now I have to go take my Tylenol PM and go to bed.....It's gonna be a noisy night :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Uh Oh....were you absent that Sunday when they gave that lesson?? Here's a "re-cap"....July 24, 1847....the Pioneers came to the Salt Lake Valley. "Zion", as it were... hehe Seriously...you didn't know about PIONEER DAY???? Well, WELCOME TO UTAH! :) Did you at least poke your head out and enjoy the fireworks???
I think alot of noise came from our house. My hubby got a little overly excited about buying fireworks. He even made a second trip today. I hope the Tylenol worked out.
Yeah, reading your post, I just remembered that last night Ii had enrichment, but TOTALLY forgot about it til now! oops! And I'm with you on Tylenol pm...I sometimes can't get to sleep and that helps.
In Vegas, the fireworks are tomorrow night (Sat the 26th!?!) to celebrate Pioneer Day. NLV Stake is during their huge Pioneer Day Celebration with food, games, craft fair, etc at Stephenson Park and fireworks later that night. Better late than never I guess- for celebrating the Pioneers.
Post a Comment