Saturday, July 12, 2008

What am I going to do???

What am I going to do???? Spencer is leaving tomorrow for China and Taiwan, and I am going to be all alone for ALMOST THREE WHOLE WEEKS!!!! He will not be back until July 31st...........AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! His last trip was just a Week and we all survived, so whats Another Two Weeks Right?????? I have been making BIG plans on things to do to keep myself busy while he is gone.....I might not get to all of them........OK I might not get ANY of them done. But hey I can dream?????
#1 Pull ALL the weeds out of our grass......There are probably a THOUSAND of them!!!!!!!
#2 Fill in all the dead spots of grass with dirt and seed!!!!
#3 Paint our Family Room.....I'm thinking Blue????
#4 We just put up misters on our front porch.....I need to paint the PVC pipe!!!
#5 Paint our Dining Room Table and all 8 CHAIRS....... I'm Thinking Black and them antiquing it
#6 Keep painting the Trim white.....yes we are still working on it!!!!!
#7 Figure out how to Mow the Lawn......I have never tried, How hard can it be??????
#8 Have Sage FULLY potty trained by August 1st :O
#9 Keep the House Clean
#10 Finish my Book...Eclipse
#11 Keep the kids Alive and Happy.........I REALLY hope this one is EASY :)
OK that's all I have for right now, Lets hope something gets done this Month!!!!

2 comments:

DMN said...

ha, ha, so you decided to copy me? Ours turned out way cute, but was also a lot of work. Good luck with 8 chairs, I thought I was going to throw our 4 out the window, it was the hardest part! that's funny about mowing the lawn, I was just telling Brad the other day how maybe I should learn some time!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I need to come help you paint or at least watch the kids while you do it. Either way, call me!! Also we need to add some fun things in there, like taking the kiddos somewhere. And, I'll just send my hubby over to mow your lawn so you don't have to bother learning. How bout' I send him this weekend? Or does it need cut sooner?

I can't believe how long Spencer is going to be gone (btw, I hope he fixed his hair before he left)....Anywho, we probably should have a chick flick night or something too. After the kiddos are to bed. What do you think?