Monday, July 14, 2008
What a night......
Just so you all know I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!!!!! Tonight I had just taken a shower and I went downstairs to turn off the TV and the lights when I saw it......A HUMONGOUS SPIDER on the kitchen floor. I grabbed the phone and called Spencer, He said that he just saw a HUGE Spider and I said OH that's funny I am LOOKING at a huge spider right now!!!!!! I was NOT looking forward to killing it....Again Terrified of spiders, I am beginning to think I am more terrified than Spencer is!!!!!!! He told me to grab a shoe......No thank you that would make the spider way to close to my body than I am comfortable with, so plan B throw a big heavy book on it. I was OK with this plan and after a few minutes of convincing myself I could do it.......I threw the book and SQUASHED the Ginormous Spider.....The picture does not do it justice!!!! I squished it SO good, the body on that thing was twice as large when it was alive!!!!!!! I then had to pick the thing up to throw it away......again not looking forward to getting that close, even when i thew it was dead. But I managed to get it off the floor and into the nearest toilet.....Flushing twice to make sure that thing was gone for good. Goodbye Spider I will have nightmares tonight because of you :O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Wow, we had a spider incident at our house today too! I'm with you- not a fan of spiders at all!!
That is the ugliest smooshed spider I have ever seen! GROSS! I would've chucked something at it too! Good thing you got it with your first shot! My luck I would have missed and it would've got away! Eeeewwww!!! Glad you survived!
Gross! I hate crawling insects! We get spiders and tons of roaches. Carter is fascinated with the roaches. He loves them.
What IS that??? Holy cow! That's the sickest looking spider I've ever seen!!! I'm so proud of you for being brave.. I know I wouldnt have been able to do it! Way to go!
Nice shot!!! Fry that one up for Spencer he will most likely EAT IT.
I hate to admit it, but since we have moved to our new house, I have killed 6 BLACK WIDOWS...so I know just how you feel! And you seem to be doing a great job while Spencer is gone. Kudos to you for manning the house for practically three weeks!
Post a Comment