Thursday, July 10, 2008

SO much to Blog....So little time

The past week has been CRAZY!!!!! FUN but CRAZY.........Lets see I uploaded over 200 PICTURES today!!!!!!!! So you can only imagine it's been a crazy week. We drove to Las Vegas on Friday the 4Th of July. We had such a fun day, the kids were GREAT in the car Gavin was remarkably quiet only about 30 minutes of crying....impressive for a three month old being stuck in a car seat for 8 hours!!!!!!! Sage was wonderful too, she had a dry diaper when we got to Vegas.....way to go Sagie :) Friday night we went over to Uncle Kent and Aunt Sue's house for a BBQ and little pool party. It was so much fun she bought the kids matching shirts and everything!!!!! We watched the Fireworks and ate lots of yummy food. Caleb ate 1/2 a watermelon BY HIMSELF!!!!!!! Everyone was joking that we needed to enter him in a watermelon eating contest......he would WIN!!!!!!! That night he wet the bed TWICE.....He was even wearing a diaper.....yep leaked out the diaper TWICE!!!!! That's lots of watermelon folks :) Here are some pictures from the 4Th

Papa Don and Baby Gavin, I love Gavin's face in the second picture.

Cute kids in Matching Outfits :) Poor Paisley did not want to be in the picture, We stuck her in for one, before she realized it :)

Fun Playing in the Water, Sage is a little FISH!!!!! We had a hard time getting her out of the water :)

We had a GREAT 4TH OF JULY

2 comments:

DMN said...

Hey,
Why didn't you stop on your way back? I really wanted to see you & the kids.

Perry Family said...

I'm jealous that Mark got to see you guys!! I'm glad that you had so much fun and saw family too!! THose pics are SO CUTE!