Tuesday, July 15, 2008

3 days down.....16 to go

The word of the day......WATER!!!!!! We were outside playing ALL DAY. It was actually pretty relaxing, the kids were well behaved and I actually found myself having FUN!!!! This morning we went to a Ward activity they had a couple little pools, a fun water sprayer and water balloons!!!! It worked out perfect because it was just across the street from my house, so when Gavin fell asleep I just walked home and put him to bed.....and Locked the front door :) I checked on him a couple times and he was a happy boy when he woke up TWO HOURS LATER. After that water party I took them to the Gym to go swimming.....I drooped Gavin off at the child center. Poor guy he missed out on all the fun today :( I felt bad that Caleb and Sage have NOT gone swimming at the gym this summer, we were there almost everyday last year......I know Horrible mother :O I was worried that I could not control three kids who cannot swim all by myself. But leaving Gavin behind worked out great I will definitely be doing that again!!!!! Sorry Buddy You can come swimming with us next year :) Then we had a yummy easy dinner, Gradma came over to play for a little while, Always exciting for Caleb and Sage. They played Puzzles and Blocks and Spent a little time outside!!!!! Ater that busy day I had everyone in bed by 7:30 Including Gavin!!!! Then I found out I have a fun little helper coming on Thursday....My Cousin Rachel is going to come stay with me for a week!!!!!!! Yea I am SUPER excited to not only have some HELP but some company for my sanity's sake!!!!!!
I don't have any pictures from today....Sorry Spencer here are pictures from last Summer :)
July 2007

No comments: