Friday, May 2, 2008

Flashback Friday

This morning I found MOST of my old pictures and put them in Picasa (LOVE THIS PROGRAM) I am so glad I found these Pictures.......There are TONS so you will be seeing lots of them over the next few weeks I'm sure :) I forgot how tiny Caleb and Sage once were, they are my BIG KIDS now!!!! It was fun to look back and remember what they were like when they were babies. Looking at all the picture did make me REALLY homesick.....I miss Las Vegas, My Old house, And my Family close by. Good thing we are Blessing Gavin this Sunday and TONS of Family will be here. I miss everyone SO much!!!! Hope you Enjoy Flashback Friday :)


April 2006 Easter


Daddy and Kiddo's


Sage 3 Months old Blessing Day
Caleb 11 1/2 Months Old

4 comments:

Chandra said...

Sage was such a chunk! Love the pix! Wish we could be there for the blessing!!

DMN said...

I remember taking that picture of Caleb! I love those picture I took of him that day! You should see that I did on Picasa with one of them, it is so dang cute!

DMN said...

check out my blog for the cute pics of your kiddos!

Ryan & Keri said...

These shots are so cute! Your kids have changed so much. It's amazing!