Thursday, May 29, 2008

My New Book


I was having one of those days yesterday....you know the kind!!!! So I begged Spencer to leave work a half hour early, and when he got home I said see ya. I'm Going Shopping :) I bought Caleb and Gavin their first matching shirts from Carters, and Sage a new dress....So I can get their pictures taken sometime soon!!!!! Then I got Me a couple new shirts and a new pair of pants...That I am seriously IN LOVE WITH!!!! Then I stopped and bought this book......I told myself I was not going to start reading them until the last book came out, but what the heck I'll start now!!!!! So last night I started reading.....I only read about 15 pages. It was a really long day, but I cannot wait to finish :)

5 comments:

Chandra said...

Oh Mona Kay! You are in for it!!! We wont be seeing you blog for a few days cuz you will be falling in love with Edward!! ha ha Have fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh No! Once you start you can not stop! Love it! Maybe you will have a bumper sticker that says " My heart belongs to my husband, but my neck belongs to Edward!" I have seen it I swear!

Perry Family said...

Yeah for SHOPPING TIME!! SO FUN, can't wait to see the matching clothes:) And I LOVE the Twilight series...you will not be able to put it down...once you get into it! Have fun reading, I should read them all over again!

Chandra said...

Tanner is not so big on short hair. Too bad for him, he's not getting any till his accepts it! ha ha

Amanda XOX said...

Hmmm, I haven't given in to reading Twilight yet, so let the blogging world know what you think of it. Maybe, just maybe I will give the books a try.