Monday, May 5, 2008

Blessing Day


Sunday we Blessed Gavin, It was such a GREAT day!!!!! I woke up early and started cooking and getting the food ready. We got to take our time getting ready, and had everyone in the house dressed and ready to go a whole 45 minutes Before Church Started. We got there 30 early and saved lots of seats!!!! There were 2 Baby blessings this week Gavin was first and Spencer did a GREAT JOB!!!! Gavin was great TOO he slept through the whole thing :) After the blessing we all came back to Our house for some food. Spencer had to teach his Sunday School class so we waited until he got back to Start Eating. We had lots of food, Ham, Potato Casserole, Baked Beans, Green Salad, Rolls, Veggies, Fruit, and Cake and lots of yummy Cookies!!!! It must have been good, There was nothing left, except a little bit of ham, and 4 rolls :) I was Praying Hard for a BEAUTIFUL day and it was just Perfect!!!!! I could not have asked for better weather. The kids had a great time playing outside. Their favorite place was the Boat and the dirt...I was amazed at how many kids could play in the boat at the same time :)
I am so thank full that we have such great families!!!!We had Lots of family drive down from Idaho and Las Vegas for the blessing and I am so glad they came, It meant allot to me to have them there on Gavin's Special Day!!!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

The kids had a blast at your house yesterday! :) The dirt was a hit! Gavin looked like a little gentlemen and Spencer did a great job! Thanks for having everyone over! (Can you email those pictures of all the kids playing in the boat?)

Chandra said...

Awwww! I'm so glad you had such a perfect day! He looks sooooo cute in his blessing outfit! You sure do know how to throw a great party! Miss you! You guys look so fabulous! What a beautiful family!

Perry Family said...

AHHH! I love baby blessings! There were 3 of them in our ward! Looks like everyone had a great time! Congrats!