Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wonderful Morning

So Today my Kiddos Sleep in......Gavin woke up to eat at 6am and I could not sleep after that, so I have been up for 2 hours in the wonderful quiet!!!!! I love it, I should start waking up an hour before the kids get up all the time. What a peaceful way to start the day. I almost went for a little RUN before Spencer left for work, Maybe tomorrow!!! I usually wake up to the sounds of Caleb and Sage bugging me to get up, screaming lets eat BREAKFAST NOW!!!! What a nice change for once. I Hope the day can stay this peaceful :)

4 comments:

Christina said...

You gotta LOVE it when that happens!!

Anonymous said...

That is great! Carter gets up at 6 if we put him to bed at 10 and he gets up at 6 if we put him to bed at 7:30. We try to go with 7:30

Chandra said...

The only way that happens for me is if Tanner puts the baby to bed and I can go to sleep early. Never enough sleep! ha ha Actually I'm doing good cuz Parker goes to bed around 6:30 and wakes up about 7... for now.

DMN said...

The Mole, June 2! Very exciting!!