On Sunday we had a SUPER fun Family Picnic!!!! The weather was GREAT, And we had lots of yummy food, Steaks and Watermelon, Corn on the cob, Salad, and of course I made Spinach Artichoke Dip!!! I think I have made it about 10 times in the last couple months.....I cannot help myself it's my new Favorite!!!!! The Girls all played Dress-up Outside and Poor Caleb was the only (big) Boy so he was Prince Charming!!! After dressing up they rode bikes, and Played outside until it got DARK which was far past their bedtime like 9pm!!!! Everyone was having such a good time it didn't seem that late! :) When we got home the kids had NO problem Sleeping, I Love Good Sleepers :)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Our Fun Sunday
On Sunday we had a SUPER fun Family Picnic!!!! The weather was GREAT, And we had lots of yummy food, Steaks and Watermelon, Corn on the cob, Salad, and of course I made Spinach Artichoke Dip!!! I think I have made it about 10 times in the last couple months.....I cannot help myself it's my new Favorite!!!!! The Girls all played Dress-up Outside and Poor Caleb was the only (big) Boy so he was Prince Charming!!! After dressing up they rode bikes, and Played outside until it got DARK which was far past their bedtime like 9pm!!!! Everyone was having such a good time it didn't seem that late! :) When we got home the kids had NO problem Sleeping, I Love Good Sleepers :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love your new layout!! It is sooo good to see pictures of you on there!!! Cute, Cute babies!!
What a fun summer night! I stole your WHY I BLOG quote. It was too good not to take! I love your blog! It's so perfect!
Sounds like a fantastic meal, YUMO! And the kids getting all that play time in is so great, I love when they can entertain themselves for a change:)
Yes, our computer is in the kitchen and it IS the best, very convenient for blogging and keeping an eye on the kids still LOL!
This is so fun!!! Cousins and picnics and dress up! I love it!
Post a Comment