Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Running Girl
The Weather has been SO nice the last couple days I decided to start running AGAIN....I have a problem with quiting :) I LOVE how I feel after a good run, and I really would not mind loosing those 10 extra pounds!!!!! Yesterday was my first time since Gavin was born, I went after Caleb and Sage were in bed and Spencer was nice enough to watch Gavin (for the whole 15 minutes I was gone) and I will try to run at least 3 days a week, hopefully up to 5 days a week. Once I get into my running Groove :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You go girl!! I have never been a good runner, but over the last six months I have been slowly working up to about 12 min. (I know that doesn't sound like much..but you should have seen where I started). I agree...you feel great afterwards
I love seeing all my friends become so inspired to get fit, it in turn helps me out! I love the runner's high you get from it too, it helps me feel I actually did something worth while:)
My cousin is trying to get me to run the Disneyland 1/2 marathon. I'm so scared! I wish I could run with you. I suck at fitness! I need to lose 10 pounds too, plus another 15 after that! Do you think I could do it? It seems like now that I've worked out for like the past 10 days I've been GAINING weight! How does that work? Maybe I can buy a tape worm off the black market, wipe out the pounds in no time!
Thanks for all your support Everyone :) I need it to keep me modivated....Chandra you can do it!!!! I wish we could go running together too....It's much more fun with a buddy. I can have Spencer check into the tape worm next time he is in China if you would like....lol I wish it were that easy!!!!!!!!
I have to wish you good luck! I Have started running and it feels so good! It is a great stress relief as well.
Post a Comment