Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I CuT It



Yes I CUT it!!!!! I like the color, and the cut is pretty good, I actually would like it a little shorter.....I know You would think after cutting like 5 inches off I would think it was too short, But I don't........Ohhh Well I will cut it shorter in another 6 weeks!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it is sooo Cute! Way to be brave!

Chandra said...

I LLLLLOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE IT!!!! OMG! You are so flippin hot!!! I'm so jealous! I want cute hair! I have bun head, not cute. :-( Baby number 4 is on it's way!!! ha ha Spenc looks cute painting too! haha

jamieBEE said...

I love it! And shorter would look great too!

Amber said...

I love the cut and the color!! Looks fab!

Perry Family said...

That is a super cute hair style! So hip and fun!! I love it!