Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Girls Night Out

Last Night Sage and I had a Girls Night Out, We started the night out by Painting our Fingers and Toes!!!! Sage LOVES to have her nails done....Se is such a GIRL!!!!! Next we headed to have her Hair Cut, For the First time!!!!! We went to the BEST PLACE ever to have kids hair cut, It's Called Cookie Cutters!!!! Sage loved the little pink Car she got to sit in, and She loved that she could watch Dora while they cut it. She did a great job at holding still and I LOVE the Cut I think it looks Great on her. What do you think?????
______After_______ Before_______During____


Of Course The night would not be complete without ICE CREAM!!! How convenient that there is a Marble Slab Creamery right next door!!!! I let Sage pick out the Ice Cream she Wanted......I was not Surprised by her decision, She wanted Strawberry, and for her mix in Strawberry's!!!!!! She is a little obsessed....lol
It was really Yummy, I got two spoons and was going to share with her. She did not like that idea and quickly took position of BOTH SPOONS and would not share. I don't blame her, I would have done the same thing!!!!! It was so much fun to go out with just Her, now with all the BOYS in the house, it was fun to have some GIRL time!!!!

5 comments:

Chandra said...

Oh my gosh Mona Kay! She is so adorable! I love the little bob! And those pix of her eating ice cream are priceless! I hope I get to have a little girl one day and paint our nails together! That is so cute!!! Oh and I love your background!

DMN said...

Sage's hair looks soooo dang cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Way cute hair!!! I hope that Paige gets hair one of these days! Great pictures!

Perry Family said...

She looks so great with the new cut! I love it. What a wonderful night she had with just mom! Those times are the best!!

Ryan & Keri said...

What a fun night!! I need a girl! I love her hair. She's so beautiful, Mona-Kay! And what a great place you took her too. I've never seen a place that lets the kids sit in a cool car while doing their hair.