Friday, May 9, 2008

Little Gator


My Little Alligator......He is SO sweet when he is sleeping!!!!! I cannot believe he will be 8 weeks old on Sunday!!! He is finally doing a little bit better at night, he is spacing his feedings from Every 3 hours, to 4 or 5 hours apart....No complaints here :) I am FINALLY feeling Sleep deprived, It did not hit me hard until about a week ago. Now I am really wanting to take a nap in the afternoon. To bad that will never happen :( Getting Gavin on a schedule is harder than I remember it being with Caleb and Sage. It will all be worth it when he is sleeping through the night!!! Wish us Luck

6 comments:

Christina said...

Awww...cute little chubber! Hoping you get some good sleep soon....and maybe a nap here or there! ;)

Chandra said...

Looks like your mama juice is working! He's chunk! He's so cute! I want to squeeze him!

DLonna said...

So, I seriously wish I could reach through the computer and squish those checks. Chunky cuteness!!!

Amanda XOX said...

He is a cutie! I saw lobster stuff at Kohls and thought of you!
My kiddo gets so gassy at night that he'll sleep for 4 hours at the first part of the night and then wake about every 2 hours... I think I need to change my diet =o)

Anonymous said...

They are all so different! good luck!

Ryan & Keri said...

These are such sweet pictures. I love the onesie!!