
So.....I have been wanting to CUT my hair for a long time now and I think it's about time!!!! I found a Picture of what I am thinking about doing, Tell me what you think!?!? I like the bang Idea....I SWORE I would never cut bangs again after I grew them out forever ago. These bangs are not nearly as horrible as the ones I Grew up with...lol
Also Do you think I should go that BLONDE????? I am not sure Please HELP :o


6 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! Do IT! Blondie would look great for summer!
It was nice checking out your blog. Very cute family! I hope all is well.
I stole that quote from your blog!!! I LOVE IT!!!! and thanks for thinking of me! :)
I would totally do it! Oh my gosh you'd look soooo hot! You get sooo tan in the summer, that blond hair will look so fabulous! And the short do is so nice in the summer when it's so hot. I've been thinking about a new do too. All I ever do is throw my hair up in a bun. Bun= Boring! And the bangs are killer! They look long enough that you could pull them back if you need to, I'd go for it if I were you! Oh you're gonna look smokin!!!
That looks like such a cute hair style...DO IT!! And I would try going with some highlights...Blonde for the summer!!! I like the bangs in front if you are going that short in the back...super cute!! I can't wait to see it!!
Those are a lot of changes all at once. Can you handle that? Cutting my hair drastically always makes me cry. I've done about 3 or 4 times and it definitely took some getting used to. But maybe you are more brave than me. The style is definitely cute!!
Post a Comment