Last night was so much FUN!!! Caleb and Sage had a popcorn party with Ella and Paisley!!! It's always FUN when we have COUSINS over to play. It was a Little bit late when they got here so we got the kids in their Jammas and had some yummy popcorn and played until about 9:30......Caleb LOST it about this time. Notice the Picture of him.....They usually go to bed at 7pm. SO It was a long day, we stayed out even later on Sunday night. I hope it catches up with them and they sleep in tomorrow!!! I am so glad that we could get together this week.....We are going to miss you guys :)
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
PopCorn PaRtY
Last night was so much FUN!!! Caleb and Sage had a popcorn party with Ella and Paisley!!! It's always FUN when we have COUSINS over to play. It was a Little bit late when they got here so we got the kids in their Jammas and had some yummy popcorn and played until about 9:30......Caleb LOST it about this time. Notice the Picture of him.....They usually go to bed at 7pm. SO It was a long day, we stayed out even later on Sunday night. I hope it catches up with them and they sleep in tomorrow!!! I am so glad that we could get together this week.....We are going to miss you guys :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Awww! ha ha That is so cute!
How fun!! What great memories you are creating!!
We miss Scott and Julianne already!! Tell them they need to start up a blog so we can keep updated!!! What cuties!
We love popcorn movie parties!! It's funny that you just did this, because Matthew begged all last week for the Allred "jello" popcorn treats. So at last, I gave in on Friday night and we had green popcorn! Caleb looks so silly--I love his sweet smile!
Gavin is getting so dang big!
Post a Comment