I love my
new look......Many Thanks to Christina my WONDERFUL sister-in -law for all your help :) It was a little challenging, the codes were just not working on my blog like they did on hers, so after almost an hour I had the bright Idea to COPY her codes........
GENIUS!!!!!! I wish we could have had that thought EARLIER!!! I love to change things up and this was just the change I needed!!!!!
She has the Cutest Backgrounds ever..I LOVE IT
Here is a picture of us from Dinner tonight, Look at the cute little
DUDES!!!!! I LOVE Grayson's Hair, What a Cutie. Oh yea Christina thanks allot for making me look like a ghost, I NEED a TAN :)
2 comments:
YAY!!! You're welcome!! Whenever you want to change it up...let me know! I think Grayson looks like "Jack-Jack" from Incredibles. LOL!!
I love the new look as well!! Very cute:) So you guys are coming to vegas, please come over!!! We'd love to see you again!! Gavin is a doll. I love all the pictures of him!
Post a Comment