Friday, May 16, 2008

2 Months Old Today

GAVIN is TWO MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!!! I cannot believe it, Yesterday he had his two month check up......We weighed in at a WHOPPING 13 POUNDS 6 OUNCES!!!!! That's in the 95Th percentile folks :) I am not sure what his length was they never told me, they did mention his length was in the 75Th percentile. He has been such a GREAT baby, Here are some interesting facts about him from the First Two Months!
  • He loves the car, He never cries when we are out driving.....LOVE THAT!!!!!! He should be great on our trip to Vegas in JULY :)
  • He is now sleeping 6 hours at night, if he goes to bed at 9 he will sleep until 3, and then wake up 3 hours later for his next feeding.
  • He is starting to Smile a little bit, He even laughed a couple days ago.....I am not sure why he was laughing, he was eating at the time.
  • He is very sensitive, for any of you who remember the "sound" Spencer would make to get Caleb to cry, Gavin does the same thing. It's kinds sad, but it makes me laugh :)
  • He loves to be held, Even by CALEB and SAGE!!!!! I took some cute pictures of the three of them, Will post them later :)

3-16-08 My Birthday One Month Old
Two Months Old

4 comments:

Christina said...

Awww...2 months already?? How did that time go by so fast? 13 lbs! WOW!! Big boy! :) At least you know he's healthy!

Amanda XOX said...

Oh my goodness he's a big boy and so cute!! We go for our 2 month check up on Monday and I am so anxious to see what my little guy weighs.

Chandra said...

He's soooo precious! I totally remember that sound that Spencer would make! That was so funny! We tried it with Parker but it didn't work- blank stare. So now that he's 2 months isn't it time to think about another one? ha ha Just kidding! Miss you! I hope you wont be in Vegas while we're in Utah in july!!!

Chandra said...

No freakin way! We are going to Utah for the 4th of July!!!! That is so crazy! Well, maybe we'll have to meet half way in Vegas another time or you guys should come down here and do a beach weekend!!!