Monday, April 28, 2008

Flowers and Dirty Fingers

SO Pretty.....Sage loved picking out flowers today, she liked the purple ones best!!!! It was such a pretty day we just had to do something outside. So we went and picked out some flowers and got planting. I had already tore out all the dead plants from last year. It was pretty ugly, I forgot to take a before picture of that one, because I was so excited to get rid off those plants!!!! It was so much fun to watch Caleb and Sage play outside and "help"us plant Flowers!!!!


3 comments:

Perry Family said...

WOW, it looks like spring!! How beautiful are those flowers! We got into the spring mode about 2 months ago and did our planting. I just love spring for that reason. Your yard looks divine! Utah soil looks so lucious and rich compared to our desert :)

Chandra said...

OMG! I can't believe someone asked you if you were expecting 1) You are a twig and 2) hhheeelllooooo? Can't you see the TINY INFANT BABY in her arms? ha ha What friggin IDIOTS! ha ha Oh Mona Kay, I sure miss ya! We are coming to Utah in July and I can't wait to see you guys! Those purple flowers are beautiful! Way to go green thumb!

Ryan & Keri said...

These look like they belong in the "Better Homes & Garden" Magazine. They're so photogenic! And I love the flowers.