Today Caleb and Sage got to play with all of their cousins (on Spencer's Side of the family) It was so much fun being able to all get together and hang out ALL afternoon. We had a super yummy Lunch and I brought some cookies, which is what they are eating in the pictures. They played all day, they built a fun little fort, and even walked to the park to play for a little while. It was so great to have everyone get along so well, and no major disasters!!!! In case you are wondering there are more boys....Caleb is not the only one, there is Desmond who is not in the picture and baby Grayson and of course little Gavin. So 10 grandkids all together for the first time, good times, I should have tried to get them all together for a picture maybe next time :)
Look At the size of those Cookies, it's almost as big as Maddie's Head :)

Ashlee, Brooklyn, Emilee, Caleb, Kaylee, Madelyn, and Sage

Look At the size of those Cookies, it's almost as big as Maddie's Head :)
Nothing but FUN in the Fort



4 comments:
Your kids are the cutest... :-)
Isn't it so great when the cousins all get together...I just love when that happens. Looks like you had a very pleasant Sunday afternoon.
we wish you guys lived closer!! It looked like you had so much fun playing!
What a fun playdate! I love it when all of the kids get to play together. I wish we would have done that when we lived in Utah.
Post a Comment