Today I learned some important things
1-Don't sweep the kitchen floor 1/2 hour before the kids eat.
Because
I had to sweep the floor again after the kids ate lunch.
2-Don't change Gavin's diaper after he eats, only before.
Because
For some reason he will pee/poop on you if you change him with a full belly.
3-ALWAYS ask Caleb if he has to go to the bathroom before feeding Gavin.
Because
Caleb always has to go potty right in the middle of Gavin's feeding.
4-My new favorite time of the day is between 1and 3 in the afternoon
Because
Sage and Gavin are both asleep Yea for Naps :)
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It seems like once you've got the rhythm down with two kids, the third comes along and you have to relearn everything! That's what I'm afraid of, oh well...what's another mess when there are already a few on the floor already? Those are some great tips I'm going to have to remember when the third comes along!!
That's funny. Put up new pictures of Gavin!
It's funny how we forget everything and each child is like coming into motherhood for the first time. And YEA for naps is right! I love them!!
Post a Comment