Monday, March 31, 2008

nOt KiDdInG

Yesterday my Friend Lindsay called, she started to tell me about her daughter Gracie's first birthday party on Saturday. She said they had a Pool Party........What!!!!!!! I told her that on Saturday it was Freezing and Snowing. She started to laugh at me like I was joking or something. So this morning we wore up to MORE Snow. So this post is for you Lindsay hope you enjoy the pictures of all the wonderful snow. Have fun by the pool :) yOU BiG StiNkeR

5 comments:

Perry Family said...

WHAT???? More snow, isn't it almost April? Well, I hope the sun warms you guys up there and that spring comes fast!

Chandra said...

The kids look soooo cute in their Easter outfits! And that snow does suck... but you have a fabulous house!!! Miss you!

DMN said...

Ha ha, we enjoyed the warmth of Vegas too! But then we had to come home to MORE snow! Yeah, it really sucks. It needs to be summer already!

Rowe Family said...

I guess I can't complain about the Vegas weather until July! Tiffany and her husband live in Salt Lake and the weather has been an adjustment!! Glad all is well. The pictures are soooo cute.

Linz said...

Sorry I heard it was snowing again yesterday in Provo...was it in your area? We didn't go swimming yesterday but there was a bunch of people out by the pool making noise. Sorry to make you so jealous babe!