Caleb and Sage were being extra cute today!!!!!!!!! It is SO nice, they really are Best Friends :) Whenever Sage is taking a nap or just out of Caleb's sight he asks where she is and what she is doing. I love it when they get along so well, It is usually Caleb who starts something he really likes to "Tease" Sage with her babies or her her favorite blanket. So I love days like today when they can just be friends!!!! I wish it was like this everyday.
Yes this picture was taken TODAY as you can see I still have a big baby belly!!!!!!! I had another Dr's appointment Today and I am dilated to a TWO!!!!!!!!! Yea some progress over the last four days!!!!!!! She only gave me another Week tops. My contractions have started picking up again even on the Medicine. They were 3-5 minutes apart for about three hours today....NO FUNI really don't mind the contractions, I just wish they would keep going, I hate when they stop, it feels like I have spent the last 2 weeks in Labor and have nothing to show for it!!!!! So I will try to hold on for another couple days, then the drugs will be gone and We can have BABY :)


4 comments:
Yay! You finally look pregnant! lol That's true that you have been in labor for like 2 weeks... that would not be fun. When I was in the hospital and was a 1 I was begging for my epidural, you're one tough cookie! I look forward to meeting your lil angel. Caleb and Sage are so adorable!!! They are going to love the baby!
You look great! So nice when kids get along and play great with each other. It makes your job as a mom so much better and easier. Hand in there, the end is practically here! Can't wait to hear about the new baby!
OH my goodness! You poor thing! I was expecting to see baby pictures when I got on today... But hey you do look really great. Your kids are too cute!!
I love that picture of your kids--how priceless! And I'm not sure if you've had your baby yet or not, but we are really excited to see pictures of the new babe! Keep us posted! :D)
Post a Comment