Easter Pictures Finally
Here are some pictures from Easter!!!!! Caleb and Sage had lots of fun with Their cousins Brooklyn, Madelyn and Grayson, before they had to go. In the pictures they were putting on a little show, So Cute. Sage did a great job "hunting for the eggs" I think Caleb would have only found 3 if we hadn't told him where they all were!!! He was really excited to be outside he just wanted to Play, notice the bat in his hand :)
I cannot believe that Gavin is TWO WEEKS old today!!!!!! He is finally being a little stink when it comes to night time sleep. Last night he thought it would be fun to wake up every two hours to eat......not nice Gavin. Mommy needs her sleep, Spencer was nice enough to let me sleep in a little bit today. He got up with Caleb and Sage and fed them breakfast while Gavin and I were still Sleeping. It was the Best!!!!!!
I cannot believe that Gavin is TWO WEEKS old today!!!!!! He is finally being a little stink when it comes to night time sleep. Last night he thought it would be fun to wake up every two hours to eat......not nice Gavin. Mommy needs her sleep, Spencer was nice enough to let me sleep in a little bit today. He got up with Caleb and Sage and fed them breakfast while Gavin and I were still Sleeping. It was the Best!!!!!!


2 comments:
I love the pics, it all looks like so much fun!! What a beautiful family.
Okay, so your kids outfits are the CUTEST!!! I love how coordinated they are, and the colors are such beautiful shades of green and blue! My favorite picture is the one of Caleb holding Gavin. What a sweet big brother. And I hear you about the snow. Colorado will have a really sunny, hot day, and then we will be loading on the layers the next day. It's crazy. Hang in there with the sleeping schedule--you can do it!! He's worth it!
Post a Comment