Saturday, March 22, 2008

Cute new Pictures

I Love My Little Brother SOOOOO Much
Gavin is such a Good baby, He is doing all the things a good baby does, Eats, Sleeps, and Poops Lots.........Last night he slept for 6 Hours!!!!!!!! I had to wake him up at 7 to eat. Caleb ans Sage are in Love with their little brother and cannot give him enough kisses :) It's so sweet to watch the three of them together.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Cute pictures! Look at little "orange" man! Is his jaundice getting any better? Sage's eyes are AMAZING in the "3 kids" picture! :) Yay for having a great sleeper! That's always nice!!!

DMN said...

I miss him already! And Caleb and Sage too. We will have to come visit more often! I love the picture of Sage kissing him!!

Perry Family said...

I love those pictures!! It is so sweet to see the older ones adoring the baby, Sage kissing him is priceless. What wonderful children you have!! And hurray for a sleeping baby, go Gavin go!!

Erinn said...

Congratulations sweetheart :D

Rowe Family said...

I am soo happy for ya! What a wonderful time in your life. Enjoy it! They grow up all too fast!! He is adorable. I had two with jaundice. Austin had to stay under the lights for a week (Ugh) but it all turns out OK. Glad all is well!!

Ryan & Keri said...

So CUTE of the three lying on the floor! I love that! And I'm glad to hear that the jaundice is over. The lights are no fun!

Linz said...

This is my absolute favorite picture! I just love it...Gavin all wrapped up looks so cute and Sage and Caleb are adorable too!