

What is up with these two, I am sorry but I cannot stop Laughing when I look at Caleb face. He has a crazy Personality!!!!!!

Baby Update, Yes I am still Pregnant, for all of you who are curious. I had another Dr's Appointment today, And lets just say She has changed her tune. It now looks like The baby wants to stay put and hang out. My Doctor is going on vacation for TWO WEEKS and said she would not be surprised if I was STILL pregnant when she came back. I am still dilated to a 2, and nothing has changed in a week, except for the constant good for nothing contractions I am still having every ten minutes. I am definitely going to be breaking personal records with this one. I have already made it 2 weeks LONGER than I ever have before and I already weigh 5 pounds more than ever before, I am sure the baby will be more than 5 pounds which is good, I am beginning to think I might actually get to take this one home from the hospital with me.....WOW that would be something New :)


6 comments:
I swear I have a picture of you with the same look on your face as Caleb! I will try to find it for ya. Baby, come out already, your aunt wants to come see you!
EVERyTIME you post I am expecting to see ..."Its a GIRL or BOY!" but not yet! I am so glad you are hanging in there!
That is the cutest picture!
AND **Your aunt is in my ward! She said she was reading my blog and saw our picture together!** what a small world!
You probably don't want to hear it, but that is great news that you're still pregnant! We're praying that you guys can bring this one home without any complications. And I love that your kids will take their pictures together. It's so cute! They're smiles are priceless!
Congrats on making it this long in your pregnancy...I am very impressed and didn't quite believe it possible but you did and are doing it so great! Let me know as soon as you have the baby so I can come up and help. I need an excuse to get outta here!
Oh sweetie!! That is rough!! Its good that you are making it longer though! My sisters first baby was a month premature. Her second one was late and boy what a difference between the two! Baby #2 was soooooo much easier because he was big and fat and just wanted to sleep. She was like 'I can handle this!!'
Good luck!! :)
WOW, glad to hear all is well even if you still have that baby in your belly! Your kids are super cute...I love it when they do silly things like line up their food into a train!
Post a Comment